Everyone hurry to delete default stock apps from iPhone but in reality Apple doesn’t really enable this option to iPhone users. Why people always like to do?
Because this process helps them to uninstall those stock apps and free up some unwanted space on their iPhone to speed up their device. But we found a way to hide those unwanted apps from iPhone Home Screen that takes only less space. Learn how to manage iPhone storage that results to free up space anonymously.
Hide iPhone Apps
- Create -> New Folder
- Move -> ‘Apps’ (that you want to hide) to New Folder
- Tap & Hold -> Any icon until they started to Jiggle [Rearrange]
- Grab -> Any App from New Folder
- Drag App -> Right beyonds Folder’s last tab
- Holding those -> App Icon
- Press -> Home Button
The above steps only help you to hide apps temporarily and if you reboot your phone next time , it will reappear in the same folder.
Hide Deafult Apps through Restrictions
- Open -> Settings app
- Tap -> General
- Click -> Restrictions
- Create -> Restriction Password
- Toggle -> Preinstalled Apps (Hide in ‘Allow’ list)
Using Third Party Apps
- Open -> Allowed Content
- Tap -> Apps
- Choose -> Apps that you want to hide
- (Optional) Tap -> ‘Don’t Allow Apps’ to hide all
Creating Invisible Folder
This is possible without jail breaking your device and follow the below step by step guide on your iPhone to setup hiding feature for you app icons.
- Choose -> Grey Wallpaper
- Change -> Display Settings
- Create -> Folder w/o Name
- Generate -> Blank App icon
- Add icon -> Folder
- Move All icons (Hide) -> Second page
Now you got an invisible app icon that helps to hide all stock apps that you don’t want to display on your iPhone home screen. If you got any other way to hide iPhone apps like above then please share those ideas on comment section to helps our iOS community.