iPhone users now able to share their photos, music files, documents over online through iCloud. The very best example is you can purchase a song from iTunes store from mobile and it can automatically downloaded on both your Mac computer and also on your iPhone 6S Plus device. It is ready to start sharing with quick settings and easy pickup and learn about how to retrieve photos from iCloud easily than you think.
The main feature of iCloud is that you can easily access your files online with iCloud anywhere around the world. But you need two requirements to access iCloud feature ie., Apple ID & Internet connection.
Sometimes, if you need to recover backup files from iCloud then iPhone Data Recovery option is the best method to retrieve files online easily and its really an efficient way to recover. It gives a powerful way to preview your iPhone 6 Plus images and so you can choose your preferred data that you want to retrieve from iCloud Backup. Beside that you have an download option for other files named as contacts, music files, videos, apps data, text messages, etc from iCloud backup files at the same time.
Download iPhone Data Recovery Tool from Recovery-iPad.com
Retrieving iPhone Images from iCloud
1. Install above program then select “Recover from iCloud Backup File” option and Login to your iCloud account there.
2. Download required files from there and export those files into your iCloud Backup.
- After successfully logged in you are able to see your iCloud backup files automatically. There you can choose and download your data that you want to access. Click Download button.
- When the downloading process complete, click the same button to extract files and then you’ll get an interface as below image and t was displayed in Categories wise.
3. See Preview & Restore iPhone photos from iCloud backup.
- You can able to preview your files once you finish scanning process, such as photos, contacts, musics, videos, PDFs, etc. Its additional if you choose “Camera Roll” that you would like to get off from iCloud backup and by ticking it.
In the end, when finishing above steps properly you are sure to download your iPhone photos from iCloud as you expect to retrieve. The entire process is easy and effective than you think, and now you can also recover your files through iPhone Data Recovery option.