On Internet world, we may find a lot of web browsers such as Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, UC Browser, etc. Each browser has some special features as individual and got millions of active users everyday and competitors are still growing in this field.
So today we are going to discuss about “incognito (private surfing)” feature one by one and gave you useful information and shortcuts to launch this options on your computer.
Open Private Mode
It is one of the browsing method where you can hide your identity, history, even cache functions as without any footprints. But here we can’t hide IP address but you can clear browser data in one click. Simply we are going to hide web activities through private mode. Who will see your information? Maybe your ISP Admin, websites (where you visit themselves). Reference: What is incognito mode? – Computer Hope
Note: Private browsing won’t hide your location, IP Address, etc. So I recommend you to use VPN services with Tor Web Browser.
Why We need Incognito option?
This option prevents you from third person who is trying to access your web history. Not only it helps to do private search, there is more additional features this mode offers. See
- Privacy Computer (Public ) – It act as private computer and thus results no one can access your data
- Account management – You can manage & login multiple accounts simultaneously like Gmail, Facebook, Hotmail.
- Paywalls Limit – You can able to see a website infinite times & it won’t make any difficulties.
Now Activate Incognito Mode:
This is really easy process if you know what you are doing and each web browsers has different options to launch this mode on your specialized browser. Follow these steps to open incognito new tab mode on all browsers.
On Google Chrome,
- Open -> Browser window
- Click -> Chrome button (Top right corner)
- Choose -> ‘New Incognito Window’ to launch (Shortcut: CTRL + SHIFT + N)
- Launch -> Mozilla browser
- Click -> Menu icon (upper right side)
- On Menu, Click -> ‘New Private Window’ tab (Shortcut: CTRL + SHIFT + P)
- New Private tab opens & start surfing
1. For Mac Version (Click here to block ads on Mac)
- Open -> Safari Browser
- Goto -> Menu to Private browsing
- To Disable then again click menu -> Private browsing
2. For OS X Yosemite
- On Top Menu, see window named as ‘private’
- To activate, Click File -> New Private Window
3. For iOS
- On New Tab screen -> Click ‘Private’ button
- iPad (see top right corner)
- iPhone (see bottom left corner)
We found these instructions on different blogs where i gather those informations for people who visiting my blog and all of these credits go to people who put these tricks on their website for free.